Natalie is out of surgery, and is in NICU. They’re waiting for her to wake up so they can remove her breathing tube. She’ll be in intensive care until morning, then they’ll move her to recovery. Hopefully we’re still looking at a discharge day of Thursday, and we’re able to fly home on Saturday.
The surgery went as well as it could have gone, and they were able to do lot while they were in there. We’ll monitor closely, and we’ll know our next steps within a couple of months. We’ll update again tomorrow sometime. Thanks for all the prayers.